- AFC BOURNEMOUTH: Attack, attack, attack, three is the magic number
- AFC BOURNEMOUTH 1 LEICESTER CITY 1: Callum Wilson steals the show… again
- FA CUP R2 REPLAY: Will the Cherries beat their non-league opponents Blyth Spartans?
- AFC BOURNEMOUTH: Whose ready for an England call-up?
- ACCRINGTON 0 AFC BOURNEMOUTH 1: Hollands third in three keeps Cherries top
It seems that the injury prone Mr Ryan Garry, how many performances since signing, is back in action.
The former Arsenal defender returned to action in a behind the scenes match at Dean Court last night. Good news, but where was he a couple of hours after the match. At home getting a post match rub down from his girlfriend and a early night. No, he was sat in his car, still in his tracksuit, after paying a visit to the KFC at the Lansdowne.
A sure fire way to get yourself back to full fitness as quickly possible. The term ‘Fast’ may apply to his late night dinner but it doesn’t apply to Mr Garry’s recovery. The more fried chicken he shoves down his throat the longer he will take to get back to full fitness.
Whatever happened to the Mediterranean diet with no ketchup? Surprised he wasn’t out with Shaun Cooper enjoying the lard.